Residential property

I need assistance with my rural property

We can help you with more than just the purchase or sale of a farm, estate, country house or forestry. We provide a full range of rural services, so whether you have a query regarding your rights as a landlord or tenant under an Agricultural Lease or Croft, or you have a query regarding Land Reform or Registration or a Tax Planning and Succession matter or you are a landowner thinking of a Diversification or Commercial Opportunity, we have experts across our offices who can help you.

If you can’t find what you are looking for on our website, please fill out our contact form.

Back to top
Back to top

How can we help you today?