If you’re a developer, contractor, professional consultant, employer or lender, we can provide you with advice on construction and engineering projects in a wide range of sectors including the housing, commercial development, transport, energy and renewable sectors.
During the planning and design phase we’ll help you put the right contracts in place including those for site acquisition, finance and corporate structuring.
We’ll also provide you with practical and pragmatic advice during the time critical construction phase and in the event of any disputes we’ll seek to facilitate these early to ensure cost-effective resolutions to minimise disruption to your project.
We can provide you with:
- Assistance in completing standard form building and engineering contracts
- Advice on company formation and share structure
- Bespoke terms and conditions of business and specification of works
- Review and revision of terms of collateral warranties and guarantees
- Assisted negotiation to resolve claims and disputes
Following a development's successful completion we can also help you to:
- Develop marketing campaigns for sales of residential and business property
- Help you to sell residential, commercial and land plots
- Sell your property
- Invest your hard-earned profits
Handling defect and warranty claims, claims arising from repudiation and termination of contracts, professional negligence and dilapidations claims are also areas that where we can provide support.
Where disputes arise that can’t be resolved through negotiation, we have extensive experience of arbitration and adjudication, as well as formal litigation in the Court of Session and other commercial courts.