We know the potentially damaging impact that workplace disputes can have on the effective running and reputation of a business; and how unsettling these disputes can be for an employee.
By providing clear and pragmatic advice throughout all stages of the employment relationship, we’ll help you navigate through this sensitive and complex area of law.
We provide advice on:
- Day-to-day employment law and HR issues including grievances, sickness absence and holiday pay issues
- Settlement agreements and pre-termination negotiations
- Bespoke contracts of employment, policy documentation and other contractual documents
- Redundancy and restructures
- Disciplinary matters
- The implications and applicability of TUPE in the context of business and property sales and acquisitions.
Our employment lawyers all have alternative dispute resolution and also court and tribunal experience, which means the employment team have start to finish involvement in even contentious cases.