Paralegal – Real Estate Finance
We are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Finance Paralegal to join our team based in our Edinburgh office. The successful candidate will support the team and their clients in property secured banking transactions.
The role will be varied and some of the tasks involved will include:
- Providing support to the team in connection with secured lending transactions ranging from small volume deals to large refinancing transactions
- Drafting loan and security documentation
- Reviewing property due diligence and drafting Reports on Title
- Proof reading of transaction documents and post completion work, including registrations of security documents at the Land Register and at Companies House
- Preparation of board minutes and other ancillary transaction documents
The role requires a highly motivated, proactive and organised individual with excellent administration skills and attention to detail. You will be ambitious and a confident team player with the ability to manage competing priorities across a varied workload.
The ideal candidate will have experience in dealing with both Commercial Property and Banking and Finance transactions, but consideration will be given to candidates experienced in one of those areas who are willing to develop their skills in the other. Candidates must hold or be willing to undertake relevant training and work towards completion of, a professional Paralegal qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further their career in a professional and rewarding environment. A competitive salary and benefits package are offered. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a full CV stating current remuneration to email@example.com
Gillespie Macandrew LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and demonstrating that they value the diversity of their workforce.