1, Kirkton Bank
Penicuik, EH26 9HY
- Living room with feature gas fire and double doors to dining room.
- Kitchen with appliances & access to rear garden.
- Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with storage.
- Extensive private garden areas to front, side and rear.
- Driveway located to rear and unrestricted on street parking.
- Opportunity to extend subject to usual Planning Consents
A detached villa situated in the popular Midlothian town of Penicuik. The property is an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh or further afield with its close proximity to the Edinburgh City Bypass and motorway network. The property is in need of modernisation and redecoration but offers excellent potential to be a superb family home in a great location and the accommodation comprises:
Reception hall with storage.
Living room with feature gas fire.
Double doors to dining room.
Kitchen with appliances & access to rear garden.
Upper landing with access to attic storage space.
Two double bedrooms – one with storage.
Single bedroom with storage.
Bathroom with shower attachment.
Gas central heating.
Extensive private garden areas to front & side.
Private garden area to rear.
Driveway located to rear.
Unrestricted on street parking.
Open outlook to front & rear.
Opportunity to extend subject to usual Planning Consents.