115/4, Stenhouse Drive
Edinburgh, EH11 3NW
- Shared entry. Reception hall with storage.
- Dining kitchen with appliances.
- Access to children’s playpark
- Communal grounds. Shared drying area on first level.
- External storage cupboard on ground level.
- Residents parking.
A first-floor flat part of the residential development in the popular Stenhouse district of the city a short journey to the west of Edinburgh City Centre and close to a wide range of local amenities. The property would make an ideal purchase for a first-time buyer or perhaps for letting purposes and the accommodation comprises: Shared entry. Reception hall with storage. Good sized living room overlooking the communal grounds to rear. Views to Pentlands. Dining kitchen with appliances. Two generously proportioned double bedrooms. Shower room. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Communal grounds. Access to children’s playpark. Residents parking. Shared drying area on first level. External storage cupboard on ground level.