15 (2F1), Barclay Place
Edinburgh, EH10 4HW
- Only a short walk or bus ride from the city Centre
- Easy access to Edinburgh and Napier Universities.
- Excellent local and private nursery, primary and secondary schools.
- Varied selection of specialist shops and supermarkets.
- Cosmopolitan cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Wide choice of indoor and outdoor recreational facilities.
A second floor flat part of a traditional tenement B listed building in the highly desirable Bruntsfield district of the City. The property is within walking distance of Edinburgh City Centre and a wide range of local amenities and would be an ideal purchase for a professional person or couple or ideal for letting purposes. The accommodation comprises:Shared secured entry.Reception hall with excellent storage cupboards.Good sized living room. Dining kitchen with appliances.Two generously proportioned double bedrooms.Boxroom.Bathroom with shower.Gas central heating.Double glazed sash & case windows.Original features.Communal garden to rear.Permit & metered parking.