15a/2, Cumberland Street
Edinburgh, EH3 6RT
- Sunny open plan living/kitchen area, quietly situated to the rear of the property.
- Modern fitted kitchen with new electric hob and oven.
- Spacious double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes and further over-head storage cupboards.
- Well-presented shower room comprising of shower cubicle, WC, wash-hand basin and storage shelving.
- Secure entry-phone system. Entrance hall with large cupboard.
- Electric heating. Direct access to shared garden.
Well-presented, one bedroom flat in the heart of the city’s New Town. Quietly situated in the prestigious and highly sought-after area of Edinburgh’s New Town, the property has an abundance of artisan shops, restaurants and amenities on its doorstep, as well as being a short walk to Princess Street and Edinburgh City Centre. The accommodation benefits from recent decoration and features direct access out to the rear garden.