23, Belford Avenue
Edinburgh, EH4 3EH
- The property is in need of some light modernisation and redecoration but offers excellent potential.
- Reception hall with storage.
- Bay windowed living room.
- Private garden area to front.
- Extensive south facing garden at rear.
- Two driveways leading to two garages either side of the property.
An extended detached bungalow situated in the prestigious and much sought after Ravelston district of the City perfectly positioned for access into Edinburgh City Centre which is within walking distance. The property is close to an excellent range of local amenities and would make an ideal family home in a great location. The property is in need of some modernisation and redecoration but offers excellent potential and the accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule. Reception hall with storage. Cloakroom/WC.Bay windowed living room. Dining kitchen with appliances. Formal dining room with feature fireplace. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Further double bedroom on ground level.Study/home office. Carpeted staircase leading to upper level. Three further bedrooms. Family bathroom. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Private garden area to front. Two driveways leading to two garages either side of the property. Extensive south facing garden at rear. Permit & metered parking.