24, Springvalley Terrace
Edinburgh, EH10 4PY
- Attractive living room with space for table & chairs.
- Well-presented double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Private garden to front and communal garden to rear.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Permit & metered parking.
An immaculately presented main door flat situated within the highly regarded and much sought after Morningside district of the city. The property is within walking distance of an eclectic range of local amenities and a short journey to the south end of the city centre. The property would make an ideal purchase for a professional person/couple or perhaps for someone downsizing and looking to stay in the area and the move in accommodation comprises:
Reception hall with storage cupboard housing an automatic washing machine.
Attractive living room with space for table & chairs.
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Well-presented double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Contemporary fitted bathroom with shower.
Gas central heating.
Double glazed sash & case windows.
Private garden to front.
Communal garden at rear.
Permit & metered parking.