32/6, Roseburn Street
Edinburgh, EH12 5PR
- Popular location approx 1/2 mile from The West End of the city.
- Very regular buses and close to the trams and Haymarket railway station.
- Excellent selection of local shops.
- Easy access to all city centre amenities.
- Close to Roseburn Park and Murrayfield Stadium.
- Easy access to cycle and walking routes round the city.
A traditional first floor flat situated within the vibrant Roseburn district of the City and within walking distance of Edinburgh City Centre and an excellent range of local amenities. The property is brought to the market in good condition and would be an ideal purchase for a first-time buyer/young couple and the accommodation comprises: Shared secure entry. Reception hall with exceptional storage. Attractive open plan living room/kitchen overlooking rear .Larder storage cupboard housing automatic washing machine. Feature fireplace. Well-presented & generously proportioned double bedroom. Good sized box room with shelving. Contemporary fitted bathroom with shower. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Original features. Well maintained communal gardens. Unrestricted on street parking