33/2, Lauderdale Street
Edinburgh, EH9 1DE
- Just over a mile south of the city centre.
- Vibrant and sought-after residential area.
- Desirable period properties and green spaces.
- A rich array of local amenities on the doorstep.
- Very close to The Meadows and Bruntsfield.
- Excellent local primary & secondary schools.
A first floor flat part of a traditional tenement building in a highly desirable street within the prestigious Marchmont district of the City. The property is perfectly positioned for access to the wide range of local amenities and within walking distance of Edinburgh City Centre. Suitable for professional persons/couple the accommodation comprises of:Shared secured entry.Reception hall with storage.Superb bay windowed living room with feature fire.Box room.Dining kitchen with appliances.Utility room off.Two generously proportioned double bedrooms.Bathroom with shower.Gas central heating.Double glazed sash & case windows.Many original features.Communal garden area to rear.Permit & metered parking.