49/6, Falcon Avenue
Edinburgh, EH10 4AN
- Easy access to the city centre, Airport and motorway networks.
- Waitrose and Marks and Spencer Food Hall.
- Varied range of individual and specialist small shops.
- Great choice of authentic and trendy pubs, restaurants and cafes.
- Excellent recreational facilities, open green spaces, cinema and theatre.
- Superb choice of schools in the public and private sector.
A top floor flat part of a traditional tenement building in the prestigious Morningside district of the City. The property is within walking distance of an excellent range of local amenities and a short journey to the south of Edinburgh City Centre. The property would make an ideal purchase for a professional person or couple and the accommodation comprises: Shared secured entry. Reception hall with storage. South facing bay windowed living room with feature gas fire. Box room off with skylight (could be used as home office/study). Dining kitchen with appliances. Larder storage cupboard. Utility room. Two good sized double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath with shower overhead. Gas central heating. Partial double glazing. Original features. Communal garden to rear. Permit and metered parking.