5, Craigleith View
Edinburgh, EH4 3JZ
- Ravelston is a very desirable residential area of Edinburgh.
- Located approximately 15 minutes on foot from the city’s West End.
- Combines a leafy suburban environment with city centre accessibility.
- Roseburn, Stockbridge and the Craigleith Retail Outlet are all within a few minutes drive.
- Excellent schools and recreational facilities near by.
- Easy access to central motorway network and Airport.
An extended semi-detached villa situated within the sought after and prestigious Ravelston district of the City. The property is a short journey to the west of the Edinburgh City Centre and close to a wide range of local amenities. Though in need of some minor redecoration and upgrading the property offers excellent potential to be a fabulous family home in a superb location. The accommodation comprises:Entrance vestibule. Cloakroom/WC. Reception hall with storage. Good sized living room with feature fireplace. Bi-folding doors to dining room. Patio doors to rear. Breakfasting kitchen with appliances. Conservatory at rear. Access to garage. Family room/Bedroom 4.Upper landing with access to attic storage space. Excellent large walk-in storage within the eaves. Two double bedrooms with storage. Single bedroom with storage. Wet room with shower. Monobloc driveway to front. Garage. Well maintained gardens to front & rear. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Alarm. Unrestricted on street parking.