6/6, Ashley Place
Edinburgh, EH6 5PX
- Bonnington is nestled between Leith and Trinity.
- Located approx 1 1/2 miles from the city centre.
- Close to Pilrig Park and the tranquil Water of Leith walk and cycle route.
- The immediate area provides a good range of amenities.
- Locally there are independent retailers, library, post office, theatre, chemist, cafés, restaurants, and pubs.
- Well served by regular bus services to the city centre and beyond.
A bright top floor flat part of a traditional tenement building in the vibrant Bonnington district of the City. The property is situated close to an excellent range of local amenities and a short journey to the north east of the Edinburgh City Centre. This would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer/young couple or perhaps for letting purposes and the accommodation comprises: Shared secured entry. Reception hall. Good sized living room with open outlook to front. Internal dining kitchen with appliances. Two generously proportioned double bedrooms – one with fitted storage. Shower room. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Original features. Communal garden to rear. Unrestricted on street parking.