74, March Road
Edinburgh, EH4 3SY
- Located a few miles to the north west of the city centre.
- Craigleith Retail Park just a short drive away.
- Good choice of bus routes into the city centre.
- Respected local schools, nursery to secondary.
- Wide choice of recreational facilities locally.
- Easy access to Airport and motorway networks.
An extended detached bungalow situated in the prestigious Blackhall district of the City perfectly positioned for a wide range of local amenities. The property is a short journey to the north west of Edinburgh City Centre and would make an ideal family home in a great location. The accommodation comprises:Entrance vestibule.Reception hall.Bay windowed living room.Dining kitchen with appliances.Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes & en-suite shower room.Two further bedrooms.Bathroom with shower.Gas central heating.Double glazing.Floored attic accessed via Ramsay ladder partially floored.Private garden to front.Driveway to front.Extensive garden to rear.Unrestricted on street parking.